We have an interesting and international client focused on oncology development that is currently looking for Medical science liaisons (MSL) to reinforce their team.
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Then you are the perfect fit for this position!
As Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you build relationships with key opinion leaders and provide critical windows of insight for the company into the market and competition.
The MSL engages in scientific discussions with Health Care Professionals on current topics related to the company’s disease area, pipelines or products in in order to help physicians take better informed diagnoses and treatment decisions, to improve clinical practice and patient care, to identify new patient medical needs, …
As MSL you act within the boundaries of local rules and regulations, as a liaison between Health Care Professionals (HCPs), Clinical and Scientific External Experts (EEs) and the pharmaceutical company.
- You act as external scientific resource manager. In a non-promotional context, you engage in in-depth discussions (on scientific product or disease area), and the exchange of detailed scientific data with external stakeholders
- You respond to unsolicited questions raised by health care professionals about unapproved products or out of label uses of approved products
- You proactively exchange information on ongoing trials
- You provide guidance on which materials and data to use for scientific exchange on disease area related subjects and approved products
- You communicate scientific (product and indication) data
- You support the internal medical team, marketing, field force and Key Account Management
- You detect signals from external experts and translates these into opportunities/threats for the company
- You work in permanent collaboration and alignment with the Medical Manager(s) in charge of the same therapeutic area(s), as their jobs are complementary and interdependent
- You have a medical or scientific degree, preferably a PhD
- You have a minimum of 3 years' of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You are patient and customer orientated
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You have strong project management skills and are able to prioritize
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- You are able to work independently within your area of responsibilities
- You have an eye for detail and have affinity with administration
- You are meticulous and quality-minded
- You are fluent in English
- You have advanced computer skills
- You own a driver's license B