Manage R&D Purchasing categories. Definition of the purchasing strategy of its categories, implementation and management of stakeholders, to maximize the total cost and to value the contribution of Global Sourcing, ensuring the proper alignment and contribution to the R&D Area properties and the compliance of policies, strategies and processes in the area of responsibility.
Task and Responsibilities
- Definition of general objectives and the strategy of the categories, assuring the best service and cost to all categories.
- Manage the implementation of the strategy of the Global Sourcing as well as the execution for the assigned categories, ensuring the tracking of the objectives and the action plans.
- Participate with R&D internal partners in the definition of the strategy and look for innovative alternatives.
- Lead the execution of contracts and manage their accomplishment for the assigned categories.
- Develop and manage partnership with suppliers and strategic suppliers.
- Manage the relations with internal partners interested in the assigned categories.
- University degree, preferably technical.
- Negotiation and contractual management at an advanced level.
- Project Management.
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written).
- Customer orientation.
- Proactive, energetic and committed.
- Empathic, flexible and pragmatic.
- Domain of Microsoft Windows Office and relevant informatics tools (SRM-SAP valuable knowledge).
- 3-5 years of experience in International Purchasing
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in R&D Area. Experience in the management of R&D categories like Preclinical Services and Clinical Operations is desirable.
CV and application letter must be sent to: recruitSpain@valesta.com.