For one of our clients in the Netherlands, a leading and global operating company in the area of life sciences, we are looking for skilled bioprocess technicians. Due to strong growth, we expect a total of 20-30 positions in both Up Stream Processing, Down Stream Processing and Media/Buffer Preparation.
A bioprocess technician performs production activities across applicable disciplines in:
- Media Prep,
- Buffer Prep,
- Management and Leads/Coordinators, and Process Engineers.
In addition to processing, cleaning and operating of process equipment (fermenters/filtration units, etc.) you are responsible for preparation tasks to ensure smooth production cycles.
You will conduct all activities in accordance with company policies & SOPs and global regulatory guidelines (including GMP/GLP/GCP). Furthermore you advise management of non-conformance issues and opportunities for continuous improvement.
Initially people are hired on a temporary (1 year) basis with the intent to extend to a permanent contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years direct regulated manufacturing biotech/biopharmaceutical experience either in USP or DSP or BP
- Associate’s Degree with minimum 4 years direct regulated manufacturing biotech/biopharmaceutical experience either in USP or DSP or BP
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years direct regulated manufacturing biotech/biopharmaceutical experience either in USP or DSP or BP
- You willing and eligible to relocate to the Netherlands
- Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule to support a 24 hour manufacturing operation.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work several years in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this position please send a motivation letter in English to email@example.com
Must be capable of sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time during the work shift. Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule to support a 24 hour manufacturing operation. Must be capable of lifting up to 25kg.
- Good salary and benefit package (Salary for a starting Bio Process Technician starts at €2000,- and increases up to €3500,- per month base salary for an experienced Bio Process Technician.)
- Relocation package (Reimbursement and housing mediation)