Valesta is searching for an experienced CRA 2-3 years of experience so as to join our growing team of CRAs. Office-based in Madrid, the individual will work sponsor-exclusive and will be responsible for phase I (early development) trials in onco-hematology.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a healthcare or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- +2-3 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Full proficiency of Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel 30%