For our clients in Switzerland, France, Germany and other European countries, we are continuously looking for Clinical data managers. Both a first experience, as well as senior professionals are welcome!
- Are you fluent in English, or English and French?
- Do you have a scientific background, and industry experience as clinical data manager?
- Are you open to relocate if required, and willing to work on temporary projects?
Don’t hesitate and send us your cv. We are happy to take the time to get to know you.
As Clinical Data Manager, you are responsible for all the steps required for the setup of the Data Management tools of a clinical trial and for the collection, review and validation of the clinical data in a timely manner. This to ensure adequacy, integrity and quality of the data that are used to answer the questions of the studies.
Clinical trial protocol
- Development of the Data Management sections of the clinical trial protocol
- Defining the visit schedule
- Assisting in the final review of the clinical trial protocol for consistence
Case Report Forms
- Development of the Case Report Forms in accordance with the protocol and the database
- Definition of the Case Report Forms specifications
- Development of the guidelines for Case Report Forms completion
- Coordination and control of data collection, data cleaning and data reporting activities
- Application of QC to each stage in the data handling to ensure the data are reliable and processed in compliance with ICH-GCP requirements.
- Communication with the participating investigators in order to resolve queries and collect missing data
- Performing the reconciliation of SAEs with the clinical database
- Development and maintenance of the data management plans for the studies
- Development of edit checks specifications
- You have a University Degree in a health-related or scientific discipline
- You are computer literate
- You have programming skills or experience in the use and management of computer databases
- You have good organizational & administrative skills
- You are rigorous, attached to details
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a strong team spirit
- Fluency in English or in English and French. Knowledge of another European language is an asset