Are you working in Clinical Trials and want to be in a new role? Do you have experience as Project Manager coordinating international clinical trials? If you have said yes to both questions, in Valesta we have your new role.
- Establishment of collaborative relationships with Cooperative groups/CROs with respect to the study management
- Act as Operational point contact.
- Work in close collaboration with Cooperative groups/CRO to ensure projects are executed in a timely manner and to high quality, proactively identifying issues and solutions to ensure projects remain on track
- Ensure contracts execution in timely manner
- Act as primary contact for Drug Supply process including provision of forecasting
- Liaise closely with other functions such as Regulatory, Drug Safety
- Track progress of study & provide monthly updates on status to all internal stakeholders
- Ensure adequate and timely filing of documentation.
- Coordinate, Support and Follow up the concept approval process as needed (local and international)
- Development, implementation and maintenance of Working Procedures to promote high quality, efficient, and compliant systems for study management
- On an as required basis, organize meetings with Affiliates/Partners and all relevant people in order to provide, training, discussion forums and sharing of best practice
- Provide support and guidance to Regional Medical Liaison and Medical Affairs personnel as required
Requirements of the position:
- Experience in project management
- Excellent command of medical and scientific areas assigned
- Experience in study/site set up
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience in coordinating international clinical trials
- Experience in oncology therapeutic area would be desirable
- LifeScience university degree
What we offer?
- Perm contract in an investigation/medical center
- Good salary range and benefits