Are you working as Medical Writer and want to be in a new role? Do you have experience in Medical Writing and want to be in a freelance role? If you have said yes to both questions, in Valesta we have your new role.
Requierements of the position:
- Bachelor in Science
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar with a familiarity with a standard style guide
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manne
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
What we offer?
- Freelance collaboration
- Participate in an interesting scientific project¿Are you working as Medical Writer and want to be in a new role? Do you have experience in Medical Writing and want to be in a freelance role? If you have said yes to both questions, in Valesta we have your new role.
- Compile, write, and edit medical writing deliverables covering all phases of clinical research for submission to regulatory agencies
- Help to write studies for submissions to the FDA and EMEA
- Write scientific copy for a broader audience, including scientific liaisons, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical representatives.
- Preparation of abstracts, scientific exhibits, posters and verbal presentations
- Developing and writing of pharmaceutical training materials, eLearning content, video scripts, magazine articles, and presentations to be used by a variety of audiences.
- Preparation of ICH, GLPs and GCPs guidelines