Our company focused on scientific and technical staffing who offers outsourcing and recruiting services for Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device… companies is looking for a Human Resources Line Manager who will join our team located in Barcelona with a permanent job.
60% Line Management and Resourcing Support
- Continuous support and regular follow-up to Valesta employees to ensure performance, deliverables, and quality expectations as well as overall client’s satisfaction are achieved.
- Responsible to ensure training compliance and to assess / document performance and reporting quality and compliance.
- Oversight, training and support to ensure on-boarding and ongoing process information about updates (SOPs, systems, clients’ procedures...)
- Client support in terms of understanding its requirements and to evaluate resourcing/staffing needs so as to ensure that deliverables are achieved.
40% HR recruiting activities
- Screening, selection and candidates interview so as to present the most suitable candidates when recruiting projects.
- Skype, phone call and face to face interview with scientific and technical profiles, to prepare the interview report and to present candidate/s to client
- Follow-up recruiting process and liaise between candidate and client so as to ensure expectations are achieved.
- Defining the strategy and execution of our recruiting processes for all of our different geographies and different levels (from entry-level positions to leadership roles).
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels
Always acting as a brand ambassador to continue building a strong employer brand.
University Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Psychology…)
Fluent in English –advanced level is mandatory to attend international teleconferences and to work with international staff-
Previous experience in the field of Clinical Research/Medical Affairs or similar as a CRA, Line Manager, Project Manager…
Benefits & Conditions:
- Ticket Restaurant
- English classes
- Flexible working time
- Permanent full-time contract
- Competitive salary in between 30.000 – 35.000€
Do not hesitate to have a look at our website www.valesta.com so as to learn more about our team.